A single multi-channel platform to optimise and automise Digital Health communication processes:
- automatic recall services to the patient to reduce waiting lists
- computerised management of home help workers’ activities and service status
- tele-care and telemedicine solutions for the chronically ill
- management of emergency medical service and nearest on-call worker to patient
- automatic memo services for screenings, vaccinations, collecting prosthetic limbs
- emergency management for the hearing impaired via chat
- payment of appointment charges/debt collection
Mobile Health: solutions available by app
@ppVaxto book vaccinations, pay the performance, get customized informations (where to go, when, what is needed) and receive notifications about vaccinations in due date. Possibility to receive regional authentication and being updated about who is requesting the booking.
@ppBeaconsis perfect for proximity services and indoor navigation, the app reveals the arrival of the assisted person inside the health facility, communicate to the ambulatory that is arriving a patient, drive the assisted person to the ambulatory and tells how many people are in queque before.
@ppEvento follow therapeutic plan via app (with informations regarding medicine and notes about administration); send value (also automatically if a bluetooth device is connected); book and attend exhaminations also in telepresence.
@ppADIto enter automatically in the list of performances to deliver. To update clinic folder directly by telephone without data entry on pc. To stamp start-end of intervention. Sm@rtADI won Mob App award at Smau Rome 2013.
@ppRecallto have on smartphone all information regarding booked performance for family as well s advise note. To book, cancel and postpone medical examinations quickly and easy.
@ppOnlinethe app for hearing-impaired to communicate with emergency by chat or sms.
Telemedicine and chronicity in multi-channel
"We choosed I-Tel as technologic partner to optimize now and immediatly various processes of telemedicine.Today my staff guarantee multi-channel assistance h24, 365 days per year. With this system the customers feels more assisted and more guaranteed."
- Gianluca Polvani, Resp. Telemedicina Cardiovascolare,
Centro Cardiologico Monzino