A single multi-channel platform to optimise and automise Digital Health communication processes:
- automatic recall services to the patient to reduce waiting lists
- computerised management of home help workers’ activities and service status
- tele-care and telemedicine solutions for the chronically ill
- management of emergency medical service and nearest on-call worker to patient
- automatic memo services for screenings, vaccinations, collecting prosthetic limbs
- emergency management for the hearing impaired via chat
- payment of appointment charges/debt collection
Computerised at-home care management
Sm@rtADI is an automatic Mobile Health system to optimise integrated at-home care processes. In particular:
- access to the patient’s data and services required
- updating electronic medical file
- checking home help workers’ service status (clocking in/out at beginning/end of intervention)
- management of health staff shifts (finding out/swapping shifts).
Sm@rtADI eliminates all computer data entry and paperwork.
Cup Recall and reducing waiting list
The Sm@rtCupRecall system automatically calls patients a few days before their appointment and asks them to confirm or cancel. The system automatically informs the single booking system of the places freed up to fill them in real time with new bookings.